WARNING: DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME (BUT IT’S OKAY IF YOU SPAT THEM IN YOUR HEART).
The word is only uncensored on the title part. Don’t read them out loud, otherwise you will be slapped. Besides, there is high probability the media would not uncensor this word, nor would they publish the quotes en masse.
But, wait a sec. Given that I would tag a lot of pre-teens, especially this is a Facebook note, I had better censor these words. Maybe someday I will write a special article about the ‘f-word’, all uncensored. Who knows?
– You f****g s** of a b*** . . . I saw what you wrote. We’re not going to forget this. – George W. Bush, 1986. Under the influence of alcohol, he spatted out the dirty word to a Wall Street Journal reporter subsequently after their exposure on his father.
– F*** Saddam. We’re taking him out! – Another ‘golden’ quote from George W. Bush, during a briefing on 3 US senators by then-Secretary of State, Condoleeza Rice, in March 2002. The quote was later on publicized by Time magazine.
– F*** your parliament and your constitution. America is an elephant. Cyprus is a flea. Greece is a flea. If these two fellows continue itching the elephant they may just get whacked by the elephant’s trunk, whacked good. – Lyndon B. Johnson (a former US president), during a conversation with Greek ambassador to US, regarding to the political crisis in Cyprus.
– I voted for what I thought was best for the country. Did I expect Howard Dean to go off to the left and say, ‘I’m against everything’? Sure. Did I expect George Bush to f*** it up as badly as he did? I don’t think anybody did. – Senator John Kerry, in an interview with Rolling Stone regarding to George W. Bush’s decision to invade Iraq.
– Go f*** yourself. -Vice President of the US in Bush adminstration, Dick Cheney, during a conversation with Senator Patrick Leahy (Democrat) about Halliburton’s (an oil & gas contractor) controversial roles in Iraq. It was later discovered that Mr.Dick owned a quite big proportionate amount of shares in the company.
– F*** you! – as told by EDUCATION Minister of New Zealand, Steve Maharey, during a parliamentary session. Later on, he apologized.
– This is a big f*****g deal. – Current US Vice President, Joe Biden, when he whispered to Obama’s ears regarding to US healthcare reform bills.
– Brand is the ‘f***’ word of marketing. People swear by it, no one quite understands its significance and everybody would like to think they do it more often than they do. – Mark di Soma, Audacity Group.
– Shut the f*** up you f*****g ugly OLD wowser c***. You need a good stiff c*** shoved down your throat if you ask me. What’s the matter? Were you the ugly fat flat chested girl at school? Why don’t you shut you f****g c*** mouth? Live your own f*****g life, raise your own f*****g kids, nobody elected you the arbiter of morality… you’re a do-gooder, a meddling c***, who needs to shut the f*** up. I’m going to a brothel tonight, and I’ll be selecting the whore who most looks your age. Remember c***, you’re a wowser c***, who needs to shut the f*** up. – The main content of a hate mail sent to Julie Gale, founder of Australian children’s advocacy group Kids Free 2B Kids, after speaking out about sexualization on children.
– Coolest f-word ever deserves a f*****g shout! I mean, why can’t all decent men and women call themselves feminists? Out of respect for those who fought for this. I mean, look around, we have this. – Ani Difranco, about issue on feminism.
– When I watched Kate Winslet two years ago, it looked so f*****g easy. – Melissa Leo, in an acceptance speech, after being awarded 2011 Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress.
– All in all, America is the greatest f*****g country the whole world has ever seen. – Rabbit Angstrom, a fictional character in John Updike’s Rabbit series, and Updike is a two-time Pulitzer Prize-winning author.
The worst comes from Donald Trump, taken from his pre-presidential campaigns. Let’s take a look – and not a read, at least, when your parents are watching you:
– On gas prices: “We have nobody in Washington that sits back and said, ‘You’re not going to raise that f*****g price.” –
– On what he would say if he met president of China: “Listen, you mother f*****, we’re going to tax you 25 percent.”
– On Iraq and America: “We build a school, we build a road, they blow up the school; we build another school, we build another road, they blow them up; we build again. In the meantime, we can’t get a f*****g school in Brooklyn.”