Putin, I don’t put any silicone here! It’s real boobs!
Foreign Policy’s Passport blog – which oftentimes bears resemblance with your typical celebrity tabloids – has compiled some of the weird passions that Mother Russia’s most ‘beloved’ president has zeal in (and many, in fact, are proofs of American exceptionalism):
1. He loves Steven Seagal, and wants him to represent Russia’s weaponry industries.
2. He can be as stiff as a statue when dealing with a nude protester people thought could have instead been a PETA poster child.
3. He ‘probably’ gets inspired from Yellow Submarine – and he really boarded it.
4. He plays solo piano and sings Blueberry Hill!! (and Russia Today had even its full coverage).
5. He has a penchant for biker gangs. (and he only wants those in love with Mother Russia.)
6. He has an obsession in Super Bowl rings that he even collected one.
7. He loves puppies. Huge puppies, indeed.
In an instance, people mistake Putin for being ‘another statue you see in Madame Tussaud museums’.