(original article is available here.)
What myths do Indonesians, and the whole world, need to tackle about Indonesia themselves?
1. Indonesia’s economy is weak and unstable.
2. The growth is overtly concentrated in Jakarta.
3. Indonesia is no jewel without natural resources.
4. Indonesia is an Asian tiger (no longer!)
5. Rapid population growth drives Indonesian economy.
Click the link above to answer all your whys whirling in your mind.
N.B.: what’s another typical feature of Indonesia’s bustling economy? Its intolerable traffic jam taking place in major cities.